Thursday, May 10, 2012

Have you tried ZIPLIST?

OK, sometime last year I found a blogger who sent out or had a link to a menu planning site.  I am sorry I don't remember who that person was, nor do I remember what the site was.  This started me on a road of getting at my 101 in 1001 list and some of the meal planning goals I have. 

Fast forward to January of this year, a blogger mentioned ZipList.  I am loving this site.  I have an app for my phone, the iPad and you can get there by computer.   Read how to set up your account and get started here.  What I love about this site is if I am reading a blog, and the blogger has an account set up with ZipList, you can click a button that adds the recipe to your online recipe file.  It will create your grocery list too.  So, you can put your list together online, go to the store and call up the list on your phone when you get there!  No more forgetting the list at home, unless you leave your smart phone at home.  :(

Today I got an email update from them, the ZipList Team!  They added a menu planner!!!!!  AAAAHHHHH!!!!!  I think I died and went to heaven.  Now to figure it all out and put it into action.  I will update soon.

Off n Running to plan my menus!!!
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.