Tuesday, September 2, 2014

And their off...


Chess Master found a new shirt at Kohl's yesterday.  You can't see it well here but the chicken is talking to a box of nuggets.  He is saying "Bro, is that you?"

Of course PeeWee needed something new to wear too!  Never mind the bins full of clothes from cousins and big sis.  She picked out this top.  And we needed new shoes, she loved these.  

Swim chick is so tall!  Her bus came at the scheduled time of 7:24, and I am not sure but she might have gotten a new bus driver.  


So, now I wait for the the other two to get on the bus.  Planning out the day into mind.  Need to write it down...
Pray with my Prayer Partner.
Make all my doctor appointments.
Take a leisurely 5 mile run.
Look up stuff to do in Denver. (I leave in two weeks from today for the AMTA National convention!)
Clean up rummage sale mess.
Craigslist stuff
Find the top of my desk

That seems like a good start!

Off n running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.