Friday, December 1, 2017

Whole30 wrap up 

Happy December 1! (Note edited and posted January 1, 2018!)
Today is day 31. I have been eyeing this drink for a week. Our Elf brought it. 
I had a small cup of this with my breakfast.  I am going to step on the scale at the club where I weighed in last month for the MAINTAIN DON’T GAIN CHALLENGE.  Saw my friend yesterday and she thought I lost some weight.  (Weighed in at home. Scale said 155! Weighed in at the club got 3 different weights on the same scale.  What the heck?!?!)

This month my goal is to get on my bike for 20 minuets a day until my surgery and maybe after if doctor and PT say it’s ok.  I lost the exercise sheet he gave me to be in top form for this event.  I would like to be strong going in so that recovery time is short!


January 1, 2018

December went quickly.  We took our first college tour with Emily(swimchick)!  We toured University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.  This is where I went to college.  The tour was cool and informative.  After we met up with my nephew for lunch.  We then headed to my sister-in-laws for our first Christmas celebration.  It was so relaxing and fun.

December 21 was my meniscus surgery.  I didn’t go in to the hospital until 2:30. Surgery was around 5:30?!?!  We were back home by 8:30pm.  I went to see the Physical Therapist at 9am the next morning!  He told me I was his fastest ever surgery to therapy.  With Christmas so close to surgery, I didn’t want to wait too long.  🤪

We decided to stay put for Christmas and travel for New Year. It was relaxing to stay home with the kids and take in the holiday.  We went to celebrate the holiday with my family this past weekend.  Spent New Years Eve at home watching the ball drop and planning my Whole30 menu.

I hope to be Off N Running again soon!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year readers!
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.