Monday, June 11, 2012

Quote of the Day...


"Like the marathon, life can sometimes be difficult, challenging and present obstacles, however if you believe in your dreams and never ever give up, things will turn out for the best."

Meb Keflezighi, U.S. Oympic marathoner

Read this today and thought I should share it.  What are you dreaming of that has become a marathon in your life?  For me it is building a Shaklee business!  I became a distributor back in 2008!  I was fortunate enough to attend one Global Conference, what an awesome experience that was.  Being there and meeting some of the Top Distributors was really cool.  I even got to meet an Olympic Champion.  For me, meeting those people was like meeting movie stars.  

But for some reason, when I return home, life moves on and my dreams of building a business get pushed to the back burner.  I think I am going to print off this quote and hang it in my house to remind me that my dream of a successful Shaklee business is like running a marathon, too.  I am at mile 11 right now.  That is about where those thoughts of doubt start to creep in and you want to give up.  By mile 12 or 15, you get a second wind and start to believe you are really going to finish this thing!  A friend of mine shared this funny YouTube video that really does do a funny job of going through all the thoughts... Watch here


Here's to your marathon...


Off N Running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.