Friday, August 9, 2013

Fun runs...


As stated in my post the other day, I have signed up for and completed some fun runs this summer.  Today, I was going to share some results and photos from my runs...

Summerfest Rock N Sole Half Marathon:

Race date:  June 15, 2013
Start Time:  7:00am
My finish time:  1:59.29
My Penny Pinch Boutique friend at packet pick up.  We bought matching head bands!!!!
At her house after the races finished.  
Me and MD meeting up before the Half Marathon. 

MD is somewhere in that group of finishers!!!!

Run 4 the Paws

Race Date:  July 6, 2013
Start time: 8:00 am
My Finish Time:  24:50

Here are pictures from the day of my family.  If you want to see more pictures of the race, click here!


Age group winners.


My parents with all the grand children.

My whole family!



Watch for more to come...

Off n Running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.