Sunday, November 2, 2014

Fall back time!

We turned another page on the calendar, yesterday.  And turned back the clocks too.  I am still asking myself where did this year go?  I have also been thankful for all the great memories I have been able to make and for the ones ahead of us.

With the time change and the calendar flipping, that brings the weather changing too.  I have been tracking the crazy Wisconsin weather on my phone.  Every morning for the past month or so, I have been meeting my cousin, who lives 3 blocks down the street.  We meet before the sun is up, and some mornings have been 60+ degrees!  Crazy!!!  Then the next day is 30-something, is this just a Wisconsin thing, like I think it is, or has it been this way everywhere?

This morning, I waited until the sun was up - after 6:30.  I saw a beautiful sunrise and our first heavy frost. 

Temperature this morning, I am trying to snap the "feels like" part too!
Hard to see it well in this picture, but in the ditch you sort of see the frost!  

Beautiful sunrise!

Welcomed November with a 5 miler before taking Ball Boy to his first  Spartan Race!  Here are some photos of him:



Fun morning!  Followed by a fun afternoon with the AMTA-WI Board of Directors Retreat!  

Off n Running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.