Friday, August 3, 2012

101 in 1001 Update

Well, I have not forgotten about my list, I just have not been very good at updating it!

If you go to the link at the top of this page you will see that I have crossed out the items that I have completed.  Some of them are still in the works and some I am not sure that I still want to do.  But I made this list and we will move on from there.

Here are some more photos from Brewer games we went to this year (2012): 
Outside Miller Park in May.  Just me and the kiddos.
Gotta love the Racing Sausages!

I like this shot, might have to remember it for the Christmas Card this year. 



More Racing Sausages!!!!



Practicing his pitching!

I have crossed off #39!  I took the kids to a Brewer Game with the MOMS Club on half price day, May 23, 2012.  Then my parents took us as a whole family to a night game on July 2, 2012.  Both games were fun.  The photos above are from the day game.  We walked around the concourse and did some fun stuff for a bit. 

Off n Running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.