Friday, January 5, 2018

Five days in...

I am feeling good, tempted but good.  We still have Christmas candy and treats in the house. Today I got home from work and was ravenous!  

I joined the Whole30 email list again. Got some fun Whole30 “clip art”.  I like this #JanuaryWhole30 picture.  I put it up as my Facebook profile picture.  


I also love this calendar picture.  In November, days 4 & 5 we’re spot on. This time that was off by a couple of days.  Lol.

 This was my dinner one night. My DH was out of town.  I made the chicken meatballs and noodles for dinner.  Kids are the real noodles and I Spiralized zucchini for mine.  I still have a bunch of Wildtree spices, so I made my own spaghetti sauce with the Hearty Spaghetti Blend.  It was good.

Off n running,

AnnMarie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.