Sunday, January 21, 2018

The time is now

Yesterday, January 20, 2018, I went to a Shaklee conference.  My prayer partner, who was there from Ohio, and I met through Shaklee about 8 years ago! I dreamt of sharing Shaklee with everyone I knew back then.  I joined events all the time online. I went to one Global Conference in Anaheim, CA, and was so jazzed up only to be deflated when I got home.  Yesterday, was educational.  It got me thinking about my goals.
I shared my 2018 goals with you in another post. If you read that, you saw that this is the year, I decided to finish projects that I started and didn’t finish. Now, I will admit I was thinking about craft projects and house fixing, etc.
Well, yesterday during the conference, several speakers mentioned time usage, goals and I thought of this one.  So, I decided, (and am tell you all this now, because I haven’t told anyone yet!) that I am going to pick up this unfinished project too!
I heard about 3 self-help books that speakers suggested.  I will be hunting these down to listen to or read when I am on my bike trainer doing my knee rehab.  Someone mentioned Tony Robbins too. (Did you know I went to one of his conferences, it was AWESOME?!?!) And, Did you know Tony Robbins has an app? It’s called BREAKTHROUGH.  
This morning on my 32 minute bike trainer session, I downloaded the app and did the “Wheel of Life” session (test?).  So, later today or whenever, I can login and watch or just listen to what Tony has to say to help me in the areas I want help with.  I think I am going to start with the physical aspects of my life this month.  I want to get back to using Shaklee vitamins to heal my gut and help my body stay strong.  And with rehab, I am already working on my body anyway. 😝
The time is now!  I want health and wealth in all areas of my life.  Thank you Team Glacken for a great day of learning and dreaming.
Here’s to a great Sunday and start to a new week!
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.