Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Goals for 2018

Good morning,


Did you all have a great first day of 2018?  I think I did.  The only glitch was being invited last minute to a dinner party.  We were served lobster and steak!  Couldn’t say no, could we?!?  🤪. Surprisingly, I stuck to my Whole30 plan pretty well.  There were giant shrimp appetizers along with olives and nuts, these I could eat!  I passed on the cheese and crackers.  The nuts might have non-compatible ingredients and I am not sure what spices were on the shrimp?!?!  The salad had a dressing that may have had questionable ingredients, too.  But,  I stuck to the plan as best as I could. Today is a new day...

I did sit down with the girls and we wrote out our goals for 2018.  One of my goals is to do yoga every day.  At this moment, the only yoga moves I may not be able to do are kneeling ones, as my surgery points are not healed fully yet and the knee is still tender.  I see my Physical Therapist this afternoon and the doctor tomorrow.  Will ask them both their advice.  Last summer, my sister-in-law introduced my to Yoga with Adrianne on YouTube.  She is doing a 30 Day Challenge!  How perfect!!!  I signed up to get her daily email, so I can quickly find the sight and do my practice first thing in the morning.

This Selma’s page.  Some pretty good goals for an eleven year old.


Emily put up some nice goal too!


What are your goals/plans for this new year?  We just got to day two, there is still time to set some goals of your own!  Especially with this cold snap we are having.


Here’s to your resolutions!  

Off n running,

AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.