Monday, February 10, 2014

45-minute challenge starts today!



Yesterday was a fun filled 45th birthday.  I decided I have to beat the winter blues and get my body healed.  Staying inside is not fun!  So I set a goal, I small about those, and I do not want to disappoint my kids or myself.  

The challenge:  Do at least 45 minutes of exercise a day for the next 45 days, plus.  I picked 45 because it is my new sassy age.   Last summer, during a run, I did something to one of my butt muscles and it is still bothersome.  During this 45 day health kick in the pants, I WILL be searching out doctors and other healthcare providers to figure out what I did and how to fix the problem.

The challenge:  Clean up my diet!  I truly believe I have a Candida overgrowth in my system.  I currently have toe fungus  (eeewwww), and crave sugar ALL THE TIME.  The past two or three
 days, I have woken up with a yeasty smell on my hands.  Gross!!!!!  

So here we go....  I chose the bike today because it does not agrivate my butt too much! And I can blog and read while on the stationary bike too.  Almost at 40 minutes in and read my devotion, worked up a good sweat and finished this posting.  Not a bad start to my day.

Off N Running,
AnnMarie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.