Sunday, February 9, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Today is my birthday.  I was born on February 9, 1969 to Marilynn J Ihm and Francis W Ihm.  We lived in a small village.  Dad worked for a meat packing company.  Mom stayed home mostly, and worked part time at the church (I think!)  I am their first born.  As I hit this milestone date, and think of the past and the future, I wonder what they think of my turning 45?!?!

I mean really, in May my oldest will be 13 and I think, "When did that happen?  How can she be so big already?!?!"  Do my parents think that way too?  I pray that they look at that number and see how much I have grown and still need to learn, as I do when my babies have birthdays.  I also pray they are pleased with how I have turned out and how I am doing as a mom and parent myself.

I am not sure how I will celebrate the day…  I would LOVE to do a yoga class and soak in a hot bath.  We will see as the day moves forward.

Off n Running,
AnnMarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.